Project Claim Audit
Knowing the strengths and weaknesses of your claim is vital when developing and pursuing a resolution or settlement strategy. How clearly are you seeing the issues – are you too involved to have an independent perspective, or is your day job preventing you from dedicating the time needed to properly manage the claim?
How ELMS helps
- independent review – impartial assessment of your claim position and strategy with an independent and objective team of experts to provide an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of your claim, the likelihood of succeeding in litigation, and potential outcomes; and
- board support –development and delivery of reports, presentations and updates to keep stakeholders properly informed of the claim and its status.
What ELMS does
Review: Brings together an independent team of experts to provide an external view of your claim.
Stakeholder management: Making sure the right people are getting the right information to make effective and strategic decisions.
Common problems faced:
- lack of independent perspectives;
- behavioural biases;
- decisions made without adequate exploration of the situation; and
- limited litigation experience.