Build your Story One Fact at a Time
ELMS provides efficient, on-demand, cost effective litigation technology and eDiscovery solutions for law firms, corporate clients, insurers and insolvency practitioners. Together we can cut the time, costs and burden associated with document review and litigation management.
Support for Litigation and Disputes
ELMS has expanded its offering to provide project management services and support when clients are faced with disputes, claims, litigation or investigations.
With more than 25 years of experience across the life cycle of projects, from inception to delivery to dispute, our experts can help you understand, prepare for and manage your dispute and litigation landscape giving you the best chance of achieving the optimal outcome for your situation.
eDiscovery as an On-Demand Service
At ELMS we know that the problem you are working on is unique, that your document landscape is large, complex and changeable and that litigation database technology requires a combination of legal and technical expertise.
With cloud-based eDiscovery technology, these solutions are more affordable and accessible than ever before.
With ELMS as your on-demand eDiscovery partner, you can handle any sized case with confidence.
ELMS is focused on you, by:
- choosing the technology that best suits your matter;
- using technology to solve problems, drive value and reduce legal spend;
- understanding your document landscape; and
- achieving effective communication between you, your clients, IT departments and the eDiscovery providers.
Litigation Management Service Line
Nobody sets out to be in a litigated dispute, but when it happens to you, ELMS has the team and experience to help put your best case forward.
Having managed multiple large-scale litigations over 15 years, ELMS’ consultants bring experience, strategic insights, expertise and capacity to your existing team on a project, retainer or ad hoc basis.
ELMS helps you identify and reach the best outcome by:
- assisting you to set your project strategy to identify and implement the steps for each stage of a project to mitigate the risk of claims and litigation;
- enhancing your teams’ litigation project management skills through coaching, training and embedding our experts as part of your response team; and
- supporting you to manage the claim and dispute while you do your day job.
ELMS Services include:
Consulting – general advice on your litigation and eDiscovery strategy;
- eDiscovery Services – supporting you at every step of the eDiscovery journey, from identification of document sources through to trial;
- Quick PST (Email Inbox) Review – helps you easily and cost-effectively review an individual’s emails, often sent via a PST file;
Early Claims Assessment – lets you review large volumes of documentary material using an eDiscovery database;
- Early Investigations – enables insolvency firms carry out an investigation of a company’s documentary material;
- Nuix – ELMS’ eDiscovery litigation software of choice; and
- Everchron – latest tech in collaborative chronology building and generating advanced witness files in real time, instantly forming connections between witnesses, documents and issues.
The cost of litigation is objectively large. Whilst most expect litigation to be a costly process overall, there are several aspects of the process that can result in additional, unexpected costs, making the process more expensive than it needs to be. Highlighted...
Kate Clark was delighted to chair "The Joys of Electronic Litigation" webinar for Level 27 Chambers on the 6th May. The panel discussion brought together the perspectives of a law firm partner, client and barrister on how you can benefit from embracing legal tech and...
Here at ELMS we are always playing with new tech. And EVERCHRON is the next must have piece of kit for lawyers handling claims - focusing around the more complex task of chronology building and generating advanced witness files, instantly forming connections between...